General Terms & Conditions
1) If the photographer cannot adequately shoot the property once they arrive due to reasons beyond our control (such as, but not limited to a) unable to gain access to the property b) excessive clutter and mess c) unrestrained animals) you will be charged the full fee of the shoot.
2) It is the Realtor and/or home owner's responsibility to have the home in photo ready condition prior to the photographer arriving. The photographer may make minor adjustments to improve the shot, but they cannot move furniture or make significant changes, clean the home, etc. Here is a link to some handy tips to get ready for your shoot: http://www.prepmyhomeforsale.com/
3) If, for any reason, you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment please give 24 hours notice for reschedule to open your time slot to others. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice may incur a $50 cancellation fee.
4) Please make any special requests known to the photographer before the shoot begins, including specific shots, angles and the like. Otherwise the photographer will shoot the home based on experience, the home's condition, lighting and several other factors to get the best possible shots. That sometimes means making compromises when it is necessary to shot around things or compensate for the angle of the sun.
5) Turnaround time is 24 hours. Although you may get your photos back in less time we cannot guarantee it. If you have a situation that requires a quicker turn around time please inquire about options for express service at an additional fee.
6) Payment is due at the time of the shoot by check or credit card or for your convenience you may pay securely online with a credit card ahead of time.
7) For exterior work, weather is a factor. If conditions are not optimal for a shoot (rain, high winds for aerial) we will reschedule for the soonest time available for both photographer and customer.